HOW YOU CAN HELP
We can’t achieve our goals without your help. Whether you donate your time, new or gently used items, or funds; your assistance is imperative to the work we do.
You can sign up to donate a meal to one of our homes by clicking here:
We periodically update our Amazon Wish List which can be found here
And we are always in need of the following items for our homes:
- Toiletries (shampoo, shaving cream, lotion, etc)
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
- Sheets, towels and other linens in good to new condition
- Gift cards for activities such as movie theaters, recreational facilities or events.
- Periodically, we may also need good condition household items and furniture with delivery.
Whether you are able to make an in-kind donation, volunteer or provide a financial contribution, your assistance helps us ensure that the individuals we support have the resources they need to continue to thrive in their community.
Donations, cash gifts and bequests to Community Living Alternatives, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation, are tax-deductible, as provided by law. (Please consult your tax advisor).
A donation to CLA helps support our efforts to provide housing, assistance and skill building to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Use the following mailing address to send your check or money order:
Community Living Alternatives
9401 Lee Highway, Suite 406
Fairfax, VA 22031-1803
Leave us a message at 703-352-0388, x100
To make a financial donation click on “DONATE TODAY” above.
Choose us when you shop at Amazon!